New Capital Senior Living Website
Welcome to the new Capital Senior Living Corporation website. From the moment you arrive, you’ll notice some capital changes, starting immediately with a calming new color palette. The rich blue and subdued beige backgrounds, along with a deep crimson navigation bar anchored at the top of every page, complement our new corporate logo. The four triangles represent the balance and stability we provide for all of our residents and their loved ones with quality Independent Living, Assisted Living, Memory Care and Respite Care services. The refreshing of our brand image and introduction of this new responsive website solidify our commitment to a continuum of care and emphasize our continued effort to evolve as the popularity of using mobile and tablet devices to seek information grows exponentially. This is the first time in almost 20 years that we have undergone such a dynamic shift while still remaining true to the core values and principles that have guided our company since 1990.
The visual changes to our website help highlight the increased functionality and higher quality of content users will experience when searching for information on senior care. Among the finer points, users now can:
- Search for a community by selecting a state, city and/or community type with easy-to-use pull-down options. Users then will be directed to page where all options are presented with photos of the communities, short summaries of what they offer and information on how to contact them.
- Read rich, deep content about a community’s environment, services, amenities and dining options all without having to leave the Capital Senior website. Users will learn about the apartment and community features that make a property unique as well as find a list of support services our professional and courteous staff members offer. Also easily accessible is a sample menu along with information about private dining and the talented culinary experts behind the food creations.
- Take a sneak peek inside a community with pop-up floor plans, a gallery of photos and a video set to calming music. See what residents experience every day with pictures of common areas, the dining room, exterior features and apartment interiors. Floor plans offer square footages and approximate measurements.
- Keep track of all of a community’s daily, weekly and monthly happenings and get involved in its activities by regularly checking the Community Life section. The new web page includes a calendar of activities specific to a community as find well as the latest news and event recaps so far-away friends and family members can experience what their loved ones are up to.
- Get driving directions to a community on a mobile device with a few simple clicks. Our new Map & Location page also provides the hospitals, pharmacies, restaurants, shopping options and roadways convenient to each of our communities.
- Enjoy regular blog posts about the company or an individual community on the new Blog page. Users can expect to find features highlighting our chefs, news on senior health-related issues, tips for families of Capital Senior residents and much more.
- Find information about planning resources and funding solutions all on one convenient web page. The information contains links to outside sources so users can be as well-informed as possible when making a decision about Independent Living, Assisted Living, Memory Care and Respite Care communities in the Capital Senior family.
- Request information or schedule a tour of a community by simply clicking a button. Users will be asked for a few pieces of information and then will receive a prompt response from a Capital Senior employee.
As we continue to grow and adapt to the changing times, Capital Senior remains committed to providing quality senior housing and top-notch services. We strongly encourage feedback on our new website to continue enriching the lives of our residents, their loved ones and future residents.